Wednesday, January 30, 2013

8 months and counting

Saturday we "celebrated" our 8 month anniversary.  And by celebrated I mean we both remembered it was the 26th of the month and talked about ways we could spend it.  I guess we aren't as sentimental as some people.  

We spent the weekend up in Phoenix seeing a few of my friends in town from Utah and a few of Jay's med school buddies.  Jentry wins to prize-we spent our 5 month anniversary up in Phx and our 8 month anniversary in Phx and went rock climbing both times with him while his wife was working.  

Happy 5 Months
Jay and Jentry.  For some reason we didn't take a picture of me with Jay. I think my phone died. No pics after this photos. 
Happy 8 months
We didn't get a picture climbing at AZ on the Rocks, but we did get a picture eating Sushi for lunch.  
I know we will definitely celebrate our 1 year anniversary.  It falls over memorial day weekend and we are already planning a trip to Havasupai or Zion.  And as you can tell from above, our outdoor adventure anniversaries are not exclusive.  Let us know if anyone wants to join us.

2 comments:

  1. Celebrating months :) you're too cute. I would like to join you to Havasupai, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed the memo on your blog...I vote Zion for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete