Sunday, September 30, 2012

That's what marriage is for...

We flew to Chicago on Saturday morning for a conference.  I came unprepared for the flight.  No long pants, no socks and the airline didn't provide a blanket to keep me warm.

Jay offered to let me wear his socks for the flight.  It did the trick and he told me

THAT IS WHAT MARRIAGE IF FOR.

A-Keeping me warm?
B-Providing me with a new wardrobe?
C-Giving up the little things in life to help your spouse out?
D-Looking out for me?
E-all of the above

Lesson learned.  Bring socks and I have a great husband.

More blog posts to come as I get caught up from our 4 months of marriage including graduating, moving, passing boards, rotations, bird watching (oh yes I did), and other fun adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the other posts. Love and miss you guys. Hope AZ is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete